A Table For One...


My life, thoughts, pictures, and whatever crosses in front of me...
 

June 14, 2007

I hope that tomorrow is better than today

Well, if you have stopped by and read my blog lately, you should know that I have a new furry friend. She is sweet and very loving. What else could you ask for?

At this point, I guess that Chloe could ask for a better day than this afternoon. You see, today was the day that I decided to have her taken to PAWS Chicago a local non-profit that is a no-kill shelter for her shots and to be spayed. It went very well at the clinic today. She was very groggy when we picked her up today and was just in another zone. I know what that zone is like after waking up from surgery. It isn't pretty and I am sure that she is hating me for today.

She has been sleeping since coming home and had an accident as a result to the anesthesia. She didn't eat at all since last night before 8 p.m., so it was just some fluid that she threw. She has a few staples and will go back in 14 days to have them out. I am sure that she won't be happy then.

Chloe is up to date now on all her shots and also tested negative for heart worm. That was the great news today. That's about it. I just wanted to let you all know.

I am sure that tomorrow will be better than today...

Posted by Chrisk67 :: Thursday, June 14, 2007 :: 0 Comments:

Your Feedback...

---------------oOo---------------
Google

© A Table For One... 2005 - 2007 Template by Caz.