A Table For One...


My life, thoughts, pictures, and whatever crosses in front of me...
 

June 17, 2007

New news.....

Well, first off, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

It has been a hectic 4 days for me. I have had Chloe spayed and that has taken up some time, I have had some errands that I have had to take care of, and of course...some time alone with the other half for a movie today. We saw Mr. Brooks. I would say, "go and see this thriller if you like murder movies." It was a very streamline movie for the entire time. It never had a major climax, except one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I don't know if that is the climax of this movie, but I enjoyed it. I won't give it away, but if you saw this movie, leave your thought in the comments.

Chloe was spayed and was given a doggie tune up to the tune of around $300.00 bucks at PAWS Chicago. She is doing much better after the first day. She had a tough few hours after coming home, now all she wants to do is play. One problem, that collar that they have to wear so that they won't bite, lick, or tear at the would is a PAIN in the ASS! She is a 1 and a half year old train wreck. So much that she has a dedicated spot for 2 weeks. That is how long she has to wear that collar that looks like an umbrella. She will clean out a room with that collar, knocking things down and just destroying a room. I would hate to wear anything like that, so I can't imagine that she does. She knows that our other dog is upstairs too, so she just wants to play. She is a very good dog and we are very happy to have her.

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer Day Care for our little friend here that finished 1st grade. He is excited to be off and to head to summer camp. I can't remember if I was beat up at summer camp. I can only remember being around the restaurant when I was younger. I guess that was summer camp enough. We learned how to cook and that is always a bonus...

Well, have a great rest of your Sunday and once again, Happy Father's Day.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Chrisk67 :: Sunday, June 17, 2007 :: 0 Comments:

Your Feedback...

---------------oOo---------------
Google

© A Table For One... 2005 - 2007 Template by Caz.